- Join us for masterclasses led by Daniel Gilbert, Associate Clarinet Professor, University of Michigan.
- Clarinetists interested in performing in one of the masterclasses must submit a pre-screening recording and a non-refundable $25 application fee.
Clarinetists age 28 and younger are invited to apply.
Masterclass Application Deadline: March 1, 2019.
- Make your check payable to LIU and mail it to:
Dr. Levana Cohen
LIU Clarinet Fest
LIU Post Department of Music
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY 11548
- Masterclass participants who are accepted will be notified by March 15.
- An online masterclass registration form will be available soon..
- The masterclasses are free to audit.
- The day will also include an opportunity to participate in a Clarinet Choir conducted by Dr. Levana Cohen.
- There is no charge to participate in the Clarinet Choir.
- Players who want to perform in the Clarinet Choir must register by March 22.
- A Clarinet Choir online registration form will be available soon..
- All others interested in participating in The LIU Clarinet Fest must register by March 31, 2019.
- An online registration form will be available soon..
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-299-2474